The reservation of any of the activities, excursions or package tours offered by CAMINOS DE GALICIA, S.L., implies full acceptance of these terms and conditions. General terms and conditions of sale and the Contracting and reservation policyThese conditions are considered to be automatically incorporated into the contract without the need for their written transcription therein.
Additional information and possible modifications (if any) will be reflected in the specific information for each product, which will be delivered to the customer and which, together with the general conditions, will act as the definitive contract.
2.-Legal regulations applicable to the package travel contract and acceptance of the General Conditions.
These General Conditions are subject to the provisions of the Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 of November 16, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users (B.O.E. 30-11-2007), as well as Decree 42/2001 of 1 February, of recasting in the field of travel agencies, tour guides and Active tourism (DOG), Decree 25/2018, of 22 February, amending Article 16 of Decree 42/2001, of 1 February, of recasting in matters of travel agencies, tourist guides and active tourism, Directive (EU) 2015/2302 of 25 November 2015 on package travel and linked travel services, and Law 7/2011 of 27 October, on tourism in Galicia (DOG).
3.-Consumer’s withdrawal. Assignments, Cancellations and product modifications.
At any time the user or consumer can cancel the products requested or contracted, having the right to a refund of all or part of the amount paid for the reservation of the route, but must compensate CAMINOS DE GALICIA, S.L. for the concepts indicated below:
- Preparation of horses
- Advance payment for hotels on the contracted route
The refund of the amount paid by the customer shall be governed by the following assumptions:
- Cancellation of the route more than 15 days prior to the day of arrival. 100% of the reservation amount will be refunded.
- Cancellation of the tour with 15 days (or less) and more than 10 days in advance of the arrival date. 50% of the reservation amount will be refunded.
- Cancellation of the route 10 days (or less) in advance of the day of arrival. No amount will be refunded, except in the case of any of the events described in section 3.3-Cancellations.
- If the consumer does not show up at the scheduled departure time on the first day of the tour, he/she will not be entitled to any refund of the amount paid, unless otherwise agreed by the parties.
Cancellations should be communicated as soon as possible, by telephone or e-mail. In both cases it will be necessary its formalization in writing, by means of a Document of Withdrawal that will be dated by CAMINOS DE GALICIA, S.L. with the day of its reception and of which it will send a copy to the consumer.
The consumer of the product may transfer his reservation to a third party, by requesting it in writing 10 days prior to the start date of the trip, unless the parties agree to a shorter period in the contract. The assignee will have to meet the same requirements as the assignor, demanded in general for the product, and both will be jointly and severally liable to CAMINOS DE GALICIA, S.L. for the payment of the price of the trip and the justified additional expenses of the assignment.
In the event of force majeure, the user shall be exclusively responsible for the cancellation costs, if any, and the management costs.
Force majeure shall be understood as causes of force majeure, which shall exempt the consumer from the payment of management fees and penalties when circumstances occur that are impossible to avoid or foresee, and which are caused by circumstances beyond the control of the parties involved, even if they have acted with due diligence.
The user or consumer may choose, after agreement with CAMINOS DE GALICIA, S.L., and in cases of force majeure or in case of notice thirty days prior to the initial date of travel, to modify the date of the trip, without any penalty being applicable in this case.
All refunds that are appropriate for any reason, will always be formalized through CAMINOS DE GALICIA, S.L., not making any refund for services not used voluntarily by the consumer No refunds will be made in the following cases:
- That it is a “non-refundable” offer. This type of offer does not admit any type of modification or cancellation.
- Not being within the cancellation or modification deadlines. They vary according to the type of product and are indicated in each contract.
No refund or reimbursement will be made for the non-use of any type of service included in the contracted product, in the event that the reason for the non-use is the direct responsibility of the customer:
- Delays or no-shows at the time indicated for the start of the trip.
- Non-possession of the necessary and mandatory documentation for the trip and/or destination.
- Services not used voluntarily by the customer, whatever the cause of non-use.
- Voluntary abandonment of all or part of the trip once the trip has begun.
- Inappropriate behavior that puts the group or the organizers at risk and forces those responsible for the group to respond with the authority that corresponds to them.
- Other situations that are caused by the customer and outside CAMINOS DE GALICIA, S.L.’s control.