The routes are developed as follows:
Transfer from: Airports , Train /Bus/Hotel stations in Santiago, Vigo or previously agreed point closest to the stage where you will start walking the Camino de Santiago on horseback.
- 8 am breakfast
- 9 am on horseback
- 11 am small stop (drink / snack / coffee ect.)
- 11,30 am on horseback
- 14 pm lunch
- 16 pm on Horseback
- 18/18.30 pm approx. arrival
Rest / free time
- 20/30, pm dinner
- 22 pm break / free time
Next stages and days
Similar to the agenda for the second day.
Last day 07/09/am
- It will be possible to enter on horseback to the PLAZA DO OBRADOIRO (CATHEDRAL OF SANTIAGO).
- Return to hotel / breakfast
- 12 am transfer to the departure point : Airport/ train or bus station in Santiago de Compostela, if leaving the same day
- End of our services.
To do the Camino de Santiago on horseback, the most advisable dates are between March 15 and October 15.
Riding between 25-35 km for 6-7 hours a day (normal mode).
The trails can also be done in a slower mode; 20-25 kms during 6-7 hours per day (slow mode) (for this mode consult stages and prices).
On the last day it will be possible to go on horseback to the Plaza Obradoiro (CATHEDRAL OF SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA) from 7 to 9 am.
After leaving the horses we would pick up the COMPOSTELANA at the pilgrim’s office.
Pilgrim’s Mass at 12 am.