The reservation and contracting of any of the routes included in this program implies full acceptance of this contracting and reservation policy and of the general terms and conditions of sale.
General terms and conditions of sale.
The customer will be responsible for the data provided in the reservation form. CAMINOS DE GALICIA, S.L. is not responsible for the consequences that may arise from the introduction of false or incorrect data by the customer.
The technical organization of the routes included in this program has been carried out by:
CAMINOS DE GALICIA, S.L.
Caritel 2, Ponte Caldelas
+34 606 716 002
CAMINOS DE GALICIA, S.L. has a mandatory liability insurance as required by law. Likewise, all our routes include road assistance insurance.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
Our logistics include all the services and means that you need to do the horseback trail:
- Transfers from the airport (Santiago de Compostela or Vigo), train or bus station to the starting point.
- Lodging reservations: we will stay in the best hotels, rural houses, pazos, paradors… available along the route and nearby, according to our experience and knowledge. A list will be sent to you.
- Full board: breakfasts, lunches and dinners, being able to choose between a variety of first and second courses in places where they make good food and of our confidence.
- Horses, equipment, saddle bags and waterproof clothing if necessary.
- Guide on horseback.
- Staff to take care of horses and change luggage daily between lodges.
- Support vehicle.
- Truck prepared with boxes and spare horses, in case it is necessary. We believe that since the horse is so important in this event, it may be necessary to take precautions and have them at hand.
- Activity and liability insurance.
- To justify the completion of the route, we take care of requesting the pilgrim’s credential, stamping it along the way to get the Compostela card at the end of the route.
- The contracted route does not include the payment of alcoholic beverages or snacks at stops and/or rest stops
- We reserve the right of admission if we do not consider the client suitable for equestrian activities.
- Horseback riding is considered a dangerous activity. Some knowledge and minimum experience in this activity is required.
- All our routes can end with a visit to the Plaza del Obradoiro (Cathedral) on horseback.
- Possibility of joining at different points along the road.
- Our services will start at 4 pm on the first day at the meeting point of your choice (airports, bus or train stations).
- The prices indicated are valid for groups of a minimum of 4 people.
- Our prices are per person in double occupancy.
- Services will conclude on the last day after breakfast and transfer to the meeting point.
- A supplement per single room will be applied according to the number of nights and the chosen route.
- Prices will depend on the number of days and nights. See information in the “dates and prices” section.
Children from 9 years of age are admitted accompanied by their guardians and with signed authorization.
- Price for companions on foot or in a support car, please consult us.
- The recommended dates for the trails are between March 15 and October 15.
STEPS TO FOLLOW TO FORMALIZE THE RESERVATION
1/ RESERVATION AND MANAGEMENT
Fill out and send any of the reservation forms available at https://www.caminosantiagoacaballo.com/.
2/ PAYMENT OF THE RESERVATION
Make a deposit (20% of the total amount of the reservation) to formalize the reservation.
Forms of Payment:
- Bank Transfer
Titleholder: CAMINOS DE GALICIA, S.L.
IBAN: ES42 0049 1033 8021 1004 7714
Bank Name: BANCO SANTANDER
- Credit or debit card
In case of payment by bank transfer, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org informing us of the payment and we will speed up the process. In case of payment by credit card, email notification is automatic.
4/ BOOKING CONFIRMATION
The reservation will not be considered confirmed until we have received the full amount of the reservation and the corresponding reservation form. Once confirmed, we will send you the communication with the formal reservation confirmation. This deposit will be charged to the final price of the tour.
5/ PAYMENT OF THE REMAINING AMOUNT
The rest of the payment must be paid sufficiently in advance, so that the total amount of the tour is paid in full upon arrival. We will contact you to proceed with the payment of the remaining amount of the route. The payment methods available to make the payment of the remaining amount are as follows:
- Bank transfer (the account indicated above)
- Credit or debit card. You will be able to make the remaining payment for the tour on the day of your arrival, by credit or debit card.
6/ INCLUDED AND OPTIONAL SERVICES
The included and optional services are those specified in the technical data sheet of the different routes published on the website https://www.caminosantiagoacaballo.com/.